Breakfast of Champions Menu October 12 Omaha
Mix up your Menu with Mike Hogan | Breakfast of Champions Menu
When: Saturday, October 12, 2019 | 9:30am-12:30pm
Where: Omaha Location | 13709 Industrial Road
Please Note: This class is non-refundable.
Hogan will walk participants through the food preparation and cooking process for a Breakfast Egg Casserole, Smoker Coffee Cake, Breakfast Fatty and Ham & Egg Cups!
You are encouraged to sample these tasty dishes and you will also receive recipe cards at the time of the event. Please arrive 15 minutes early so we can be ready to start right at 9:30am. Space is limited, so sign up today!
Hogan first became interested in cooking at the age of 12. At 16, he began working in the restaurant industry. Since then, his love for cooking has grown and he began to experiment with recipes on the grill, smoker and wood-fired oven.
Hogan solidified his cooking experience by competing in both local and national grilling competitions, as well as teaching grilling classes and providing cooking demonstrations.
Some of his experience includes:
- Acting as a former Board Member of Greater Omaha BBQ Society
- Former Certified BBQ Judge
- Awards in the categories of brisket, pork, ribs, chicken, pizza, bacon & BBQ beans
- Participated in Cooking for the Kid's Barbecue Fundraiser
- Former Marchi Gras Champion
- 3rd Place People's Choice winner at Ribstock
- Omaha Beer & Bacon Festival participant
- Competed in The World Food Championships
We Also Recommend