All About Bacon Menu Continued September 14 Omaha
After the success of our last All About Bacon Cooking Class, we knew we had to offer another, fresh menu. After all, everyone loves bacon, right? The last bacon class sold out, so don't wait to add this one to your cart!
Mix up your Menu with Mike Hogan | All About Bacon Menu Continued
When: Saturday, September 14, 2019 | 9:30am-12:30pm
Where: Omaha Location | 13709 Industrial Road
Please Note: This class is non-refundable.
Hogan will walk participants through the food preparation and cooking process for Peanut Butter Stuffed, Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños, Pork Belly Burnt Ends, Chocolate Bacon Roses & Apple Pie with a Bacon Weave!
You are encouraged to sample these tasty dishes and you will also receive recipe cards at the time of the event. Please arrive 15 minutes early so we can be ready to start right at 9:30am. Space is limited, so sign up today!
Hogan first became interested in cooking at the age of 12. At 16, he began working in the restaurant industry. Since then, his love for cooking has grown and he began to experiment with recipes on the grill, smoker and wood-fired oven.
Hogan solidified his cooking experience by competing in both local and national grilling competitions, as well as teaching grilling classes and providing cooking demonstrations.
Some of his experience includes:
- Acting as a former Board Member of Greater Omaha BBQ Society
- Former Certified BBQ Judge
- Awards in the categories of brisket, pork, ribs, chicken, pizza, bacon & BBQ beans
- Participated in Cooking for the Kid's Barbecue Fundraiser
- Former Marchi Gras Champion
- 3rd Place People's Choice winner at Ribstock
- Omaha Beer & Bacon Festival participant
- Competed in The World Food Championships
We Also Recommend