Bountiful Beef Brisket Menu November 16 Omaha
If you're too hesitant to throw a pricey cut of meat such as brisket into your shopping cart just yet, you can gain the confidence you'll need to cook it to perfection at our upcoming cooking class!
Mix up your Menu with Mike Hogan | Bountiful Beef Brisket Menu
When: Saturday, November 16, 2019 | 9:30am-12:30pm
Where: Omaha Location | 13709 Industrial Road
Please Note: This class is non-refundable.
Hogan will walk participants through the food preparation and cooking process for Gourmet Brisket with Red Wine Onion Jam, Pasta with Homemade Brisket Pasta Sauce, Brisket Carrots and Easy Smoker Cherry Turnovers.
You are encouraged to sample these tasty dishes and you will also receive recipe cards at the time of the event. Please arrive 15 minutes early so we can be ready to start right at 9:30am. Space is limited, so sign up today!
Hogan first became interested in cooking at the age of 12. At 16, he began working in the restaurant industry. Since then, his love for cooking has grown and he began to experiment with recipes on the grill, smoker and wood-fired oven.
Hogan solidified his cooking experience by competing in both local and national grilling competitions, as well as teaching grilling classes and providing cooking demonstrations.
Some of his experience includes:
- Acting as a former Board Member of Greater Omaha BBQ Society
- Former Certified BBQ Judge
- Awards in the categories of brisket, pork, ribs, chicken, pizza, bacon & BBQ beans
- Participated in Cooking for the Kid's Barbecue Fundraiser
- Former Marchi Gras Champion
- 3rd Place People's Choice winner at Ribstock
- Omaha Beer & Bacon Festival participant
- Competed in The World Food Championships
We Also Recommend