Eco Glass Beads Smoke Glass Media
Some people think gray is dull and boring, but we don't. In the right setting, the color gray can be absolutely splendid! Gray has a cultured and sophisticated air about it, and when it adorns a person or environment, it automatically gives off a refined and formal look. If you are planning a formal affair, we have just the right shade of gray to give it that finishing touch...our smoke eco glass beads!
Made from pre-industrial, recycled glass, these smoke colored glass beads are sure to impress even the most hard-to-please visitors. Smooth, shiny and pebble-like in appearance, they are the perfect accessory for outdoor fire pits.
These beautiful beads may be used alone, or mixed with other shades of eco beads in order to create a truly unique look. When the fire feature is ignited, all gazes will be fixated on the spellbinding display of shimmering glass beads reflecting the bright yellow colors of the flames dancing above them.
They do a terrific job of entirely covering the floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding all the unseemly pipes and tubes that are sometimes visible in fire pits.
Environmentally Friendly, Safe, & Long Lasting!
All our eco glass beads are environmentally friendly and have been manufactured in accordance with the highest quality standards to ensure they can withstand extreme temperatures and harsh weather without sustaining any damage or discoloration. Under normal conditions, these amazing beads could last you a lifetime!
Another advantage of our smoke eco glass beads is that they do not emit any smoke, ash, or other harmful chemicals. This means they require very little cleaning and are very easy to maintain!
- Material: Refined and Rounded Eco Fire Glass Beads
- Color: Smoke
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: Non-uniform size - varies from approximately 1/4" to 1/2"
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Weight: 10 lbs
We Also Recommend